Wednesday, December 3, 2008

voxy bloggity

Well, i wrote a letter-note to tori the other day, yesterday to be more exact, and i realized then how much I've missed writing. maybe keeping up a blog will be motivator for me to write more. Anyways, another thing I've realized is that my life is getting more and more complicated, as i get older and take more and more steps into adulthood, it has has increasingly become more and more difficult to keep things as simple as my life has been been prior to the last 6 months. It's been crazy, or I should say, this has been the craziest my life has been. So much pressure has been riding on me with this whole nursing deal I've been thrust into. (FYI for those of you who haven't been reading the latest issues of The Daily Vox, I got accepted into the nursing program at Suffolk Community College but my nursing pre-req class is freaking raping me, and I've been having second thoughts about becoming a nurse, and I'm probably going to loose my spot in the nursing program.) But I've decided though that God wants me to become a nurse, and I know I should follow it whole-heartedly. The only problem is that as soon as things became rough, I became faint of heart. Things in my life are sort out of priority; especially school and my relationship with God. I've definitely put both those things aside for other things. I really need to set my heart straight with God and pick up my studies.

THINGS TO DO LIST:
1. Ask God for forgiveness
2. get a yearnin' for learnin'

And that's only the beggining of what's going on in my life. I need to get a second job, or ask around for more hours at Maryhaven. Some possible second-job options are waulbaums with julian and doug or mickey d's with matt and adam. Another item I need to add onto my THINGS TO DO LIST is to organize and arrange my new room, (I moved into the basement.) Practice the leads and songs for my band, (or quitting the band is also a strong option.) Rake and bag leaves. Send all my friends who are away at college letters. Hmmm, all those things are pretty petty though. But a major thing that's been on my mind is my girlfriend, Tori. She's thinking about taking a year off to work and save up moeny for college since her parents probably won't be able to afford to send her to college. Once Tori graduates, she's going to thrown into a whole new world, a word of adulthood. It's really scary, it's really really scary. Both of us are kids, and a whole buttload, (yes I said buttload, not boatload), of choices and adulthood responsibilities just dropkicked me and is about to dropkick my girlfriend. The things that are going on in my life, and what's going to happen in Tori's life, will forever change the rest of our lives. Crazy. I need to be able to support a family some day and I'd love for Tori to go to college. I don't know if all this seems juvenile and naive to you, but it's a real change for me. I don't really know how to describe everything what's happening to you but i'm trying my hardest. Well, all I can hope for is that Tori and I walk the paths that God has set for us and that's all. You know, once i take a step back and try to look at the big picture, it's not really that scary, it's exciting. It's exciting to see where God is taking us and everthing. I love you Jesus, and I love you Tori. I hope we get married one day.

No comments: