Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My life is so messed up right now.

This is going to be short; I really don't want to elaborate but basically I've drifted away from God and all the things I should really be focusing on, school. I'm drowning myself in my own sin. I'm depressed and upset, I almost threw up in the shower this morning because I just sicken myself. God, I'm sorry, you must be disgusted with me. I'm sorry to everybody for not being the person I should be, for not being the Christian I should be. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Heavenly Father,
Forgive me of my sins. Crush the iniquity in my heart and in my life. May I align myself with you. Lord, fix my life; I give everything up to you, I lay down my burdens before you. Humble my heart, I pray that your judgement on me be merciful. But most of all, past all of the forgiveness I ask of you, thank you for loving us and always accepting our return. I am the prodigal son, Lord, and you are the greatest father. I don't deserve anything, but thank you for giving everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you. In Jesus's Name, Amen
Love Your Son,
Vox Dei

1 comment:

Krista said...

reading this reminded me how much i suck and how awesome Jesus is. thanks vox. we need to remember this every day.