Tuesday, June 29, 2010

rusty

I haven't written in such a long time. It's funny, there a bunch of drafts that I have saved on here that start with the same sentence. Then it'll go along the lines that so much has happened since my last post. It's the truth, a lot has happened. I'm not sure the last date I actually spent time to post on here but I'm pretty sure it's been well over a year. A year of change, a lot of change internally and a lot of change externally. If I sat down and actually pondered it all I would probably be here forever. I guess that's part of the reason I've been avoiding actually writing down what's been happening; just too much, just too lazy, just too much on my mind. Sometimes when I think about it, I feel like vomiting it all up onto the keyboard and uploading it where everybody can see it and where nobody can find it at the same time. Right now is not the right time to write.


No comments: